Sunday, 27 April 2014

Eat/sleep/boke/repeat

I thought it was about time to get back to the old blogging. I've been getting a bit too comfortable on the sofa drinking tea and eating rubbish, and as any mum will know it's all about routine, so the sooner I get back to normality the better.

Our little woman is doing great, she's 3 weeks today and is feeding and sleeping well, and I'm feeling pretty good myself so I've been very lucky.

I've been trying to get dressed most days, as I instantly feel better when I'm dressed with a bit of slap on. But there have been a few days where it's been eat/sleep/boke/repeat but that's to be expected at this stage!

I've been posting on Instagram, so here's the roundup of my outfits from the last few weeks. It's so good to be able to wear whatever I want without having to find something to fit over the bump. A serious shopping spree is on the cards, as I fee like I've missed out on so much.

As you can see I've been living in H&M, Next and Zara recently, and after posting this I realise I really need to expand my shopping horizons, and start browsing elsewhere, as it's really easy to get stuck in a shopping rut.


H&M jacket
Boden top
Next skirt
Next brogues
Necklace from my shop link here

H&M top
Zara jeans
Next shoes 


Next shirt
H&M jeans
Converse trainers


H&M cardi
H&M maternity jeans
Next brogues

Next sweatshirt
Zara jeans
Nike hi tops

F&F shirt
Zara jeans
Next shoes

H&M jumper
Zara jeans
Next brogues
Necklace from my shop
Michael Kors watch
Cartier style bracelet from my shop

Only Breton top
Zara jeans
Converse trainers

Next blouse
Zara trousers
M&S boots
Micheal Kors watch
Bracelet from my shop

Tx 


20 comments:

  1. Bloody hell girl, where is the baby bump? You look amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was literally going to say the same thing!... Jealous doesn't even come close! You look better after 3 weeks than i do after 3 years (hangs head in shame haha) x
      www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk

      Delete
    2. Looks can be deceiving - there still a bit of jelly belly lingering!! But thanks anyway! X

      Delete
  2. Can't. Believe she's only three weeks old! You look fantastic! Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynne, I can't believe she's three weeks old already!

      Delete
  3. It's lovely to have you back!! You look amazing!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle, and it's nice to be back!

      Delete
  4. You look unbelievable for a Mum with a 3 week old!! Love your outfits. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sian, but she's been very good so far, so I'm making the most of it!

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness. How fast did your baby bump disappear? My friend said I snapped back the fastest she'd ever seen but I think you beat me.

    You look fab - loving the laid back vibe in the pics. One stylish momma!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry Sue, there's still a bit of belly wobble lingering!! And laid back is the only way to be at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking fab Trea! Motherhood second time round is definitely suiting you. Lovely selection of outfits-really like the brogues on you...not as mannish as they can sometimes look. Have you two different pairs from next or is it the same pair in both pics? Hope to catch up with u and your little princess soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely amazing - you look so good

    ReplyDelete
  9. I definitely get stuck in shopping ruts, relying on the same place all the time. You can't tell from your pictures that it's the same stores though, it all looks great and very diverse. Good to see you back and hear you are both thriving. I think you'll be my guiding light on blogging post-baby as I didn't do it last time, I shut my old blog down before she arrived and started a new one around her first birthday as she slept all the time and I was bored and stuck in a scruffy rut!

    ReplyDelete
  10. People will think you're the nanny! Fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay there is no way you were actually pregnant. Love the yellow as always and those Next shoes are FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Trea, it took me three years to get back in my pre-pregnancy jeans you look amazing, you are super stylish and I love your looks, esp the grey tee, black ripped jeans and converse..I am inspired... you look gorgeous and your little lady sounds like she is coming on well, how wonderful, what a cool, gorgeous Mama you are! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome back and you look SERIOUSLY fabulous. H xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rut?! What rut?! You look amazing Trea & I love all of your outfits here! I can't believe little C is 3wks already & has had her first outing! Bless! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool outfits, especially love the multi colour chevron design H&M top, distressed jeans and pointy flats - very nice
    :0)
    Paul

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments it's always nice to hear your thoughts.