Thursday, 6 March 2014

The Treasure Trove is open for business!!

Who doesn’t love a statement necklace? They are the easiest way to Jazz up a plain outfit and give it a lift of colour, or to pick out a specific colour in your outfit. My love for statement necklaces has recently went one step further, and I’m pleased to announce I’ve now started selling them through my online shop ‘The Treasure Trove’.




I’m like a kid in a sweet shop, and actually didn’t realise how many new outfits I can create with just the addition of a necklace. Take the green flower necklace for example. I nabbed a pair of green suede shoes in the River Island sale recently, wearing the green shoes with a neutral coloured outfit is sometimes too much of a colour pop, but add the green necklace to the outfit and the two green items balance each other out and pull the whole outfit together.


The Treasure Trove necklace
Dorothy Perkins shirt
Zara Jeans
River Island shoes
Of course contrasting colours with a necklace and top makes for another great outfit. Here I’ve paired this stunning pink and coral necklace with a bright neon top to show that you don’t always have to be matchy matchy.


The Treasure Trove Necklace
River Island shirt
H&M Jeans
New Look boots




I’m going to adding some seriously statement necklaces to the shop soon, for something a bit more special so watch out for their arrival.

P&P is £1.50 and I can post to anywhere in the UK. Here’s the link to the shop, or just use the tab above to take you straight there. Happy shopping!!

I look forward to hearing from you, and as an added bonus the first order placed  on the online store will be absolutely free so get on the ball ladies!

Tx

  

13 comments:

  1. Love, love, love! Some great pieces there - just placed an order - going to make a lovely present for my besties 40th!
    Best of luck with the new venture!
    Lou
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you (and your friend likes it) will get it in the post first thing in the morning! X

      Delete
  2. Good luck T! They look fab!! I absolutely love the green one!
    K xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karla, the green is my favourite too, only a few left it's been very popular! X

      Delete
  3. Great idea and I am in awe at how good you are looking. H xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen, it's been a busy night! X

      Delete
  4. Wow Trea you are super woman - where do you find the time? Beautiful, beautiful pieces. Good luck with your new venture xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not even sure myself Donna!! Thanks! X

      Delete
  5. These are gorgeous Trea and you look amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great collection, good luck with it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Treasure indeed!! Gorgeous pieces.......another fab idea for Mother's day!! Love the green one you are wearing with the peter pan collar, that is scrummy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love statement necklaces - congratulations on getting up and running! I probably need another one, especially at only £1.50 postage so I'll have a look ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done you! There are some gorgeous pieces here & the green one is my fav! Wishing you the best of luck with it! Ax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments it's always nice to hear your thoughts.