Thursday, 20 March 2014

Crazy times!

I finally got round to getting my new blog look sorted, coupled with a new logo, for it and The Treasure Trove shop- I have to say I'm totally chuffed. One less thing on my to do list before baby TnP makes an appearance!

It's been a busy old week at chez TnP. Between new stock for the shop arriving daily, sorting the blog and logos, doing a pop up shop at Belfast Fashion Week and showing necklaces on the catwalk, and then tomorrow I head off to a 5* Spa break with a friend just to top it all off!

Needless to say I'm finding it hard to get time for actual blogging, and carrying my 38 week bump around doesn't help matters. But I will hopefully get caught up at the weekend and fill you in on all the happenings!

I'll leave you with a photo from last nights show at Belfast Fashion Week, featuring one of The Treasure Trove necklaces worn on the catwalk with a fabulous Nor Lisa design. Check her out here.





Buy in the online shop here 



































Tx 

9 comments:

  1. Wow you have been busy and will deserve that spa break. The necklace is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been mental Sharron, never was a spa break more deserved!

      Delete
  2. I agree! Stunning necklace. Your blog layout looks fab too. Enjoy a well deserved break Trea xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz, I fully intend to enjoy every minute!

      Delete
  3. Love the new blog look Trea.....it's gorgeous! Your necklace looks just stunning on the catwalk! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle, it's simple but that's my favourite type of blog layout. That was my favourite on the catwalk, it's amazing how a stunning outfit and bright lights really lift a piece!

      Delete
  4. You're amazing Trea & have done so well! I love it all! Enjoy the break! You deserve it! Ax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great new look Trea & congrats on the shop! Love that necklace, so pretty x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments it's always nice to hear your thoughts.