Monday, 10 March 2014

Big up NI!

Well it's been a hectic few days to say the least, after the launch of my online store The Treasure Trove, on Thursday I've been very busy. It's not just online orders, but quite a few orders from local girls through the Facebook page. I shouldn't be surprised as we're a stylish bunch here in Northern Ireland. We used to get left behind in the fashion stakes, but not anymore. Local entrepreneurs are popping up everywhere these days, and I for one love to see it. 

There are also a lot more bloggers on the scene these days, which is great as NI isn't that big so we usually end up bumping into each other at some stage. Here's a list of blogs in a Northern Ireland Fashion and Beauty bloggers group (FABB) that I'm part of, as featured on the Sugahfix website, which is a fabulous blog in itself. 



Blogger meet up a few weeks back with two of my favourite NI bloggers, Avril of School Gate Style and Rosanna of Silver Brogues 
There are always some amazing events happening in Northern Ireland, not least Belfast Fashion Week which runs from the 19th - 23rd March, featuring the talents of local designers, MUA's and Hairdressers. Some tickets are still available here

So onto outfits lately. As you can imagine with each passing day its becoming more of a struggle to squeeze into my old clothes, but I'll have to struggle on for a few weeks yet as there's no point buying new stuff now. 



This was my outfit the day after the wedding last week, hence the fancy hair do still in place - I woke up like dis! I wore the same dress as our meet up a few weeks back, only it was A LOT tighter this time. 
Topshop dress
H&M pea coat
Office flats
Fridays effort for the wee mans art class and a mooch around town, not the best choice for an hour spent on the floor but hey ho, you live and learn. 
Necklace from my shop - buy here
Dorothy Perkins shirt
H&M jumper
H&M maternity jeans
Moda In Pelle boots
Yesterdays outfit featured an 'omgshockhorror' bare ankle!! There was a slight hint of spring was in the air, and I mean slight! (Ps. I promise my neck wasn't the weird colour it looks in these close up pics)
Necklace from my shop - buy here
H&M shirt
H&M jumper
Primark trousers
H&M brogues
You may have noticed my little Instagram pics popping up on the right hand corner. I've recently set up a blog Instagram and you can follow me on @treasuresnpleasures, if that's your thing. I, for one love Instagram as I'm a very visual person, and I love taking photos of course. I'm also on twitter on @TnPleasures. So be social and get following!

Tx




12 comments:

  1. Looking fantastic T! So cool!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your new venture Trea! Loving the necklaces and you look so fab as always x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie, it's getting a bit if a struggle now!

      Delete
  3. You are looking splendid. You definitely get my vote for 'best bump' of the year. H x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha thanks Helen, you might not be saying that in a few wks when I'll probably a whopper!

      Delete
  4. Best of luck with the new store - I'm sure it will be a great success with such a stylish lady at the helm x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heken, I'm really enjoying it all so far!

      Delete
  5. You always look so well put together Trea! I love the last outfit on you! Ax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It felt like pj's so always a winner when all I want to do is wear pj's at the minute Andrea!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the link up Trea! As you know I love local talent so am loving this post! Fab outfits as always:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments it's always nice to hear your thoughts.