Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Belfast Fashion Week - Local designer night

I'm not quite sure where to begin with this post as I've been up to so much recently, but I suppose I should start with the most exciting thing that has happened lately.

I mentioned on my last post that some of my necklaces were featured on the catwalk alongside Nor Lisa Fashion, a local designer based in Northern Ireland, at Belfast Fashion Week. It was a fabulous opportunity after only getting The Treasure Trove up and running two weeks previous.

It was great to be a part of Fashion Week in a different capacity for a change. There are some unbelievable designers in Northern Ireland, I wasn't even aware of the talent that we had available to us. The local designers showcasing their talent were Grainne Maher, Julia Sokele, Gordon Donaldson, Rachel McKnight and of course Nor Lisa.

Local boutiques were also on the runway showing a vast array of occasion dresses, and I got plenty of inspiration for the weddings we have the rest of the year. The inspiration came from Blush, Jourdan, Diamond Dolls, Harrison and Cruise.







All photos by Cliff Donaldson 


All necklaces can be bought via the online shop here, I've had some new stuff in recently and I am (im)patiently awaiting delivery of loads more necklaces and earrings in the next few days so check back!

So what did I wear? Well it was not so much a question of "what will I wear?" but more a case of  "What will fit my 38 week bump, without looking stupid?". In the end I resorted to the River Island dress I bought a few months back, and my trusty yellow H&M jacket. Topped of with a yellow necklace, and flat shoes of course as I was on my feet all night.

I actually wore the same jacket at last years Spring show too, it's definitely my Fashion week staple, that and the fact that I'm obsessed with yellow!

H&M jacket
River Island dress
Sheinside necklace
Dunnes pumps
I'll be back on my next post with a round out of my outfits lately, gotta get all caught up before baby T'n'P arrives!


Tx 

6 comments:

  1. the first outfit is goooorgeous!! and your jacket is lovely :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely, sounds like a great event and lots of fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trea you look amazing & what a fab night too, sounds lots of fun!
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. How brilliant and you couldn't look better. Well done you. H xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is amazing. LOVE the print and colors. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so amazing Trea! Well done! You & bump look gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments it's always nice to hear your thoughts.