Wednesday, 5 March 2014

All dressed up!

We had our friends wedding at the weekend, it was a long but great day, and I'm pleased to say I outdid the husband- he was in bed before me!! When I started to look for an outfit for the wedding I knew number one on the list was that I needed to be comfy. Weddings are long days and the last thing I wanted was to feel bad and have to retire early and miss something.

At this stage of pregnancy I knew a non maternity dress wasn't going to work, so the obvious choice for comfy, but stylish maternity wear was Isabella Oliver of course. They are the créme de la créme of maternity wear, having been seen on many a high profile celeb such as Halle Berry, Jesssica Alba, Heidi Klum and Angelina Jolie, to name just a few. 

I fell in love with this rouched one shoulder dress, and was initially going to get it in the electric blue, but found on Zulily in red for around half the price, as it was a past season colour. So I decided on red for a change, as I don't do much red usually.

Isabella Oliver dress
Zara sandals
Michael Kors watch
I couldn't have been happier with the dress, it was exactly what I was looking for and I didn't feel frumpy despite my comedy beach ball bump!! The Lycra material is the perfect weight being slightly heavier than the normal Lycra, so it seems to have a slight 'pull you in' effect, which is always welcome especially at this stage! I went for my normal size which was a perfect fit. Below are the other colour options available. 
Rouched dress £115
The bump has been coming along rightly recently. It's getting tougher and tougher to dress these days, and my wardrobe is dwindling rapidly. I'm on maternity leave now which does help, as I'm able to dress a bit more casual, which is usually easier. 

                    22 weeks                                                         24 weeks                                                      35 weeks                    

Below are some of the other Isabella Oliver dresses that caught my eye on the website. They have a lot of dresses that can be dressed up or down, which makes them a perfect maternity option as no one wants to be buying too many maternity clothes. Some also have the added bonus of being wearable after baby has arrived, and the cross over wrap ones are especially handy for breast feeding.

Pale blue £99                                          Pink snake print £119                               Purple tank dress £95

I wish I could justify buying some more dresses, but I should be able to survive with what I have for the next few weeks. Of course they don't just do dresses. They have a great selection of top, trousers, skirts etc, and also do nursing wear. There is currently 15% off with the code 'TIME' so go on treat yourself, I promise you will feel great in one of these!

Tx


9 comments:

  1. You look absolutely stunning. So beautiful. I've never seen such a glamorous pregnant lady ( celebrity or otherwise). It's been lovely to watch your bump grow and I'm looking forward to seeing the baby! Love Liz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress on you Trea just stunning. I can't believe how neat your bump looks I was the size of a tent by this stage!! Enjoy the final few weeks.
    Jane xx
    www.mymidlifefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one hot Mamma. You also look like you are enjoying your pregnancy and your' pregnant shape, brilliant, and how quick does your' hair grow??? H xx ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my you look amazing! I loved Isabella Oliver during my pregnancies and I had three ruched tops and a maxi black dress that I wore constantly - excellent quality. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yu are the most yummy mummy I've seen. Gorgeous as always, Trea. How quickly has your pregnancy gone?? Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am stunned.....you look so incredible in the red dress! You are without doubt the most stylish mum to be I have ever seen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so stunning Trea! I bet you looked better than most of the women there! Its a gorgeous dress & was the perfect choice for you & your beautiful bump! Ax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments it's always nice to hear your thoughts.