Monday, 25 November 2013

Sorted for the 'season'!

I placed a mahoosive ASOS order a while back. I was after two dresses - one for a wedding/NYE and a Christmas party/Christmas day dress. Glad to report ASOS came up trumps, they rarely let me down these days. With free postage and returns it's definitely cheaper than heading off shopping (not that I would ever get a chance to do that anyway!).

Dress Number one was an absolute steal at only £23, although its back up to £28 now, and comes in four different colours. I have never been big into stretchy body con style dresses, but this dress may have just changed my mind. It's tight enough to pull you in like the spanx effect, but stretchy enough to accommodate a growing bump, and a days gorging at a wedding. 

Said wedding was on Saturday past, an amazing day organised in only 7 weeks might I add! The River Island shoes also deserve a gold star too. It was their first outing and I never once wanted to take them off. I can see these being a permanent fixture on my feet over the festive season, and believe me I'm not a massive lover of heels. 

ASOS dress
River Island Shoes
Now dress number two hasn't has an official outing as yet, because a) I haven't had my work Christmas party yet, and b) I've sent it back to get a smaller size. But I wanted to share in case it catches your eye too.  

It's 100% silk, has long sleeves, pockets, more than a hint of yellow, you can wear it with tights or not, it's currently half price at £80, and most important at the the minute, it has plenty of room for a bump - in a nutshell my perfect dress!! 
 
As I've said, I've sent this back for an exchange to my normal size, I sized up thinking I'd need the room for the bump but I think my normal size will be fine, so I would say this dress is big fitting. So here's hoping the smaller size fits or I'm back to square one.


      
Whistles dress
Asos shoes
                                                       

      
Whistles dress
Asos shoes
Included in my order were these beautiful shoes, in both navy and yellow. I couldn't resist both, as navy and yellow shoes are notoriously hard to find. Unfortunately, thanks to my boney narrow feet they hurt me so much at the vamp, I just couldn't hold onto them. They were £45, but are now down to £33.50 and £31.50. I'm so tempted to order them again, but I know they would absolutely kill me!
 
ASOS £33.50

ASOS £31.50
 
In other news I'm still waiting my Isabel Marant pour H&M items. I've seen a lot of bloggers wearing theirs, and I'm getting so impatient now. But I suppose I should be used to the waiting game by now, living in Northern Ireland!
 
Tx

14 comments:

  1. You look wonderful in the bandage dress! And i love how you've styled the second dress with accent heels!

    styleandbeautyforless.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I felt so comfy in it, definitely can bed my mind on bodycon!

      Delete
  2. The top one looks amazing on you! Gorgeous bump too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, I think it has somehow doubled in size since Saturday though!

      Delete
  3. Wow you look stunning Trea & I'm loving both dress choices...those shoes are gorgeous too, such a shame they hurt your feet xx
    www.mymidlifefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane. I know I was devestated about the shoes, they were absolute killers!!

      Delete
  4. The shoes are AMAZING - are you sure you can't suffer for your art?!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wish I could Fiona, but these were a step to far! ( pardon the pun!) if there's one thing I can't to it's sore shoes!

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous bump! You look stunning x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Lynne, it's bloody humongous tonight though!

      Delete
  6. Trea - seriously you look hot (am I allowed to say that!?!?!?)! You go girl! I love Whistles silk dresses, I have one and it has washed so well, their colours are great. Great pair of black suede shoes from RI as well x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning Trea! The Whistles dress is gorgeous too! Ax

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing Trea:) Loving the print on the second dress.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!!!! I've been AWOL from blog reading for what feels like ages and (as today is my annual duvet day) I'm now catching up! You look stunning pregnant and I'm commenting on this post as you look super hot in that dress, WOW!!! Also, I've just bought the yellow wedges which are down to £22.50 now!! Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments it's always nice to hear your thoughts.