Sunday, 3 November 2013

My bump, some black and a discount code

I cannot get enough of black at the minute. I've never had a big thing for black before, or found the attraction with animal print, yet I find myself drawn to them so much recently. I can't put my finger on why, so I'll just put it down to hormones - my get out clause for everything at the mo!!

Today's effort: 
Next blouse
H&M scarf
Dorothy Perkins skirt
ASOS boots
 
I got this window pane check top from the Next sale recently (no longer available), I also got a jumper in this pattern but couldn't resist this blouse as well. The skirt is an uber stretchy one from Dorothy Perkins. I'm looking forward to wearing this and the navy and grey ones I bought recently, as they're so comfy for a growing bump, yet you still feel dressed up in them.

Oh and for all the bump doubters (I'm looking at you Avenue 57 ladies!), here it is in all its glory. It can be hard to see in front on photos, but as you can see from a side profile it's definitely there. I'm hitting the half way mark this week, and apart from the tiredness and the bean having what feels like late night raves in there, I've had a pretty easy ride since 12 weeks when my sickness thankfully left - long may it continue!

I've made quite a few black purchases this weekend. I've been after a pair of black suede pointy pumps for ages now, and nearly bought a few different pairs, but ended up with a complete bargain.


Mango £79.99



Zara £59.99


Whistles £135

River Island £45

I couldn't pass up these River Island ones, as they are far cheaper than the rest and are still 100% suede. Then my blogger buddy Avril from School Gate Style shared a 25% discount code. That made these £33.75 -more than £100 cheaper than the Whistles ones I nearly bought last month *smug bargain grin*. The code is GRAZIAOCT13 valid until tomorrow evening (04/11/13).

 

I had been eyeing up this leather biker jacket on the River Island website yesterday too. I have a waterfall one but don't wear it as much as I thought I would, it's quite dressy, and I really regret not getting a biker one at the time. At full price it was £100, which to be honest isn't bad for a real leather jacket, but at £75 with the discount, I really didn't have to think twice.

Some more damage was also done on the Mango website. I had no luck at all with the Ash Spiral or Jalouse sizing, but at least I scratched the itch. I thought these were a great option at less than half the price, essentially making my leather jacket free - because that's how it works in my head!!

So how do you like my purchases, and am I the only morbid person drawn to black all of a sudden?

Tx

18 comments:

  1. Love your purchases ... especially the leather jacket! I'm always drawn to black .. clearly I'm just perverse as it's not a colour I should wear. And I cannot believe that you're already at the half way mark .. that is one very neat little bump x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been a fan of it, always thought it was boring but it has definitely grown on me recently, a bit like my bump! Lol x

      Delete
  2. Love the way you are dressing your bump.....it's true, you can hardly see it from the front but you really are blooming now I've seen your side view!!
    Can't beat a bit of black, I've worn it these past couple of days....probably more to do with the fact like you I have new black boots that I've wanted to wear!! They are v.similar to the Mango ones! Love the way you are justifying your leather jacket because of the discounts......you are a lady after my own heart! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle, it's really strange isn't it, I was laughing when everyone thought was no bump! Love your new boots, just hope this pair fit me or I'm done with black boots forever!! X

      Delete
  3. Loving your blouse Trea & your bump is so neat! I didn't believe you had one until I saw the sideways piccie. Some gorgeous new purchases too, I'm loving my biker jacket & am totally with you on it bring free.....my kind of justification :-) xx
    www.mymidlifefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's definitely there Jane, especially late at night! Can't believe I've lived without a biker jacket, my waterfall one just doesn't get much wear so it will be eBayed. Your biker is gorgeous and it's seeing how much wear you and other gets out of yours that has convinced me I need one! X

      Delete
  4. You look so gorgeous Trea. The whole outfit is so stylish xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trea - I think we both graduated from the same school of fashion maths didn't we?

    And yes - the bump is there in all it's glory and isn't it a well dressed bean?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We definitely did Sue, as long as we can justify our purchases to each other who cares!! To be honest I'll always find a way mp to justify something I need/want! X

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. No probs, we have Avril to thank for it!! X

      Delete
  7. Oh you yummy pregnant lady - I was like an elephant with both pregnancies and you look so glam! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh give me time Joanna, there a few months left yet to end up huge!! X

      Delete
  8. Such a cool mum to be! I Iove the way you are dressing to accomodate the bean! Just beautiful!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all your treats Trea! Bump is super cute too! Ax

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing!! I so nearly bought that Next blouse and like you have the 'Ash' boot itch... I don't have the hormones to blame but totally get the practically free face ; ) X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments it's always nice to hear your thoughts.