Saturday, 12 October 2013

Treasures n Pleasures is expanding!

I haven't posted in a while, and I have definitely been a bad blogger in general the last few months. But hopefully you will forgive me as I have an excuse - our wee family is set to multiply in 2014!!

We're chuffed to bits and feel very lucky, and are so excited at what the future holds. But it has added a bit of pressure on us to get moved into our self build in time for the new arrival, so safe to say blogging has come last quite a few times recently. Oh and the horrible morning (noon and night) sickness has hardly helped either! 

But it seems I'm over the worst of it, and I will soon be half way so things are definitely looking up. I'm trying not to go too mad shopping wise and will be utilising my own wardrobe for long as possible. Right now I'm still fitting into all my clothes and how long that'll last is anyone's guess, so I'm trying to wear my favourite things while I still can. I have done a bit of shopping (course I have!), but I have to keep the next few months in my head, as I don't want to buy things I can't fit into for months. More on that to come on the next post though.

So back to outfits; I'm loving the opportunity to wear this pleather skirt again with tights, I tend to avoid it in the summer months as with bare legs it can be a bit Pretty Woman. I've definitely been drawn to monochrome and animal prints a lot as the summer season ended, and this Zara shirt is probably my favourite top at the minute. It just seems to go with everything.

Zara shirt
New Look necklace
Topshop pleather mini
New Look suede boots
Not sure why my hair looks such a horrible colour in this photo, but I've been thinking of getting rid of the ombre, and going back all dark for the winter. But be warned, I went from seriously long hair to a 'Frankie Saturday's' cut in my last pregnancy, so who knows what I'll do this time!

Right now I'm off to watch xfactor and put my feet up and enjoy a lovely cold Magners cup of tea!

Tx




 
 

19 comments:

  1. You look amazing, what fantastic news, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations :) You look fab!

    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Trea! You are looking marvellous! Can't wait to see you rocking your maternity style x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations - such lovely news ... and you have no right to look this good after months of 'morning' sickness!!! Dying to see what you do to your hair .. I was like you - went from very long to a very short cut in the space of the nine months. I blamed the boredom of not being able to shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many Congratulations to you & Hubby! I'm so sorry you have been so ill but happy to know you are feeling over it & better now! This is going to be one stylish bump & I can't wait to see how you rock maternity style! <3 Ax

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab news - congratulations! So happy for you and can't wait to see you rocking some amazing maternity style x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Trea. Looking gorgeous - how do you do it? And I had a Pob after I had Ben. I loved it but the maintenance costs - ouch! So long it stays now - cheaper and easier to look after for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so excited to see your style throughout the pregnancy - HUGE congratulations to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations......one cool mum! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for your congratulations ladies! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was about to write how much I loved your hair - the colour is gorgeous! I've never been a fan of pleather but my, that does look fab on you, I think I need to have a re-think! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks a lot more orange than it is in real life here, and it's not as obvious, the camera does weird things sometime. I'm all on for leather but for the amount of time a leather skirt would be worn I think pleather is the way to go. It's surprisingly convincing though!

      Delete
  12. Oh congratulations! That's so exciting - looking forward to seeing how you dress that bump x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to get creative, I love a challenge! Thanks! X

      Delete
  13. Such exciting news - congratulations! I am loving your Zara shirt:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mahoooosive congratulations!!!

    I LOVE that shirt, how've I missed that!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments it's always nice to hear your thoughts.