Friday, 27 September 2013

Casual cool

After a mammoth Shopping session the other day, I have to say my favourite item I bought was these H&M sweatpants. I love dresses and heels, but I have to say I'm most comfortable in trackie bottoms with converse or Hi-tops. These ones have a lovely slim fit, and are so so soft. The charcoal ones I got aren't on the website, but they're in black, light grey, teal and a gorgeous berry colour that I also need!
 
H&M £9.99
 Here's how I plan to wear them, with pieces I already have in my wardrobe - perfect for a lazy weekend (like that ever happens with a 2 year old!!).
 
casual
 
 
 
 
After my luxury item post here, I've since noticed that H&M have introduced 100% cashmere jumpers and cardi's for £40. The 25% off code is still working until midnight tonight, £30 for a cashmere jumper is an absolute steal. Code is 0747.
 
I think it's safe to say my love for H&M has been reignited!
 
T x  
 
 


11 comments:

  1. These trousers are great - and a bargain! I love slouchy clothes;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of this look since I bought two pairs of Baukjen joggers earlier in the year but these H&M ones are a great price. I buy the kids ones for my boy and they wash really well although I find the darker ones bobble a bit, but at that price they are easily replaced xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need new sweatpants as mine are definitely headed for the recycling ... not even good enough for the charity bag! Will check the H&M ones out. Look wonderfully comfortable

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sweatpants, to comfy! x
    styleandbeautyforless.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Need to get myself into H&M double quick! These look awesome! I want some! Love all the ways in which you've styled them x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these trackies! I'm going to H&M next week and will probably spend hours in there as usual! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn Trea, I am now thinking I should order the grey cashmere jumper! F&F have a nice stripe one but more pricey and actually feel I'm missing a plain grey....Funny, I always keep sweat pants for round the house only but they way you've styled them makes them easy to wear out. I may have to re-think them! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just tried to order (didn't take me long to decide did it!!!) but the code won't work on the cashmere for some reason :( x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally love the slim fit jog pants & I never did get a pair! I wanteeeeee!!! Ax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments it's always nice to hear your thoughts.