Tuesday, 24 September 2013

A little bit of luxury and some discount codes

luxury at H&M


Leather and cashmere at H&M, click photos below for links. 



We all love to get some money off don’t we, I know I do anyway- it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy to know I’ve saved some money or got a bargain. In case you didn’t know right now H&M have a 25% discount online (code is 0747) and in store (using a voucher, I got mine in the H&M catalogue) until 27th September. The discount is only off one item though, and when you shop online it takes the discount of the highest priced item.

So of course I had to buy something. Now I have to say nothing has really jumped out at me lately in H&M online at least, so I decided to invest in some staples for the winter and accessories. H&M have stepped up their game on the luxury items front recently, stocking not only a lot of leather items but cashmere too.  

I've ordered the camel coloured cashmere scarf from above (£26.24 with the discount) as well as a black leather belt and the leather cuffs. Unfortunately I woke up the next morning to an email saying they couldn’t dispatch the leather belt and cuffs, due to a quality issue. I was sooooo disappointed as I have been looking for a black leather cuff for a while now and £7.99 was a complete bargain!! 

I love the black flats too, they're exactly what I'm looking for, but there were none left in my size. This is normal for leather pieces at H&M, so if something catches your eye, make it quick as they always sell out fast as the leather stuff is always reasonably priced. 

I also ordered a couple of wooly hats in grey and yellow (surprise surprise) which will be a great way to finish an outfit, as well as keeping me snuggly and warm.

There's also 20% off at Warehouse until midnight tonight (24/09/13) with the code 'STYLE20', if you've had your eye on something now's the time to pounce, pounce I tell u! 




                                                                                  Tx 





9 comments:

  1. Damn, I loving that leather cuff too! Their website is so frustrating, you can't search words (ie cashmere) nor filter by price. If you've seen any cashmere jumpers let me know! I ordered one last year and it got cancelled! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing for the price Natalie, but they maybe have pulled it from sale - maybe they realised it was too cheap!! Know what you mean re searching for stuff, it's so annoying, I think it's the only online store I use with no search bar. Will keep an eye out for cashmere jumper for you, would love one myself, I'm sure they'll do one sooner or later! X

      Delete
  2. Guess what? I like everything. Which makes it hard to pick one thing. I'd really like to see if I could get those lace ups to work with my wardrobe though - sooner or later, there's got to be a pair of brogues or laceups out there which actually suit me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Sue, but a cashmere scarf has been on my wish list for a few years now so I couldn't pass it up. Those brogues would look amazing on you I think, I really think brogues would slot into your wardrobe so seamlessly as your style is perfect for them. Come to think of it I can't believe u don't have a pair!! X

      Delete
  3. H&M and Zara are really rocking the A/W collections I think I could just buy everything - oh well, a girl can dream! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW annoying about the leather cuff... I would love the orange one and in fact I like absolutely everything in this collage... i'm just not sure when I should allow myself to lift my shopping ban ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fear I may have to order those brogues....they are delicious!! H&M seemed to have nailed it this season, I've seen tons of stuff in there that I love and I've already bought a fair few items in there already.

    On the cuff note, I did see a very similar cuff to the orange one in Accessorize a few weeks back. Have a look in there if you get the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm totally in love with those loafers, and their leather bag selection!

    styleandbeautyforless.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you have Fran & Jane in your neck of the woods? I saw some of their A/W stuff recently, but was really taken by a gorgeous black leather cuff for €15. I need to go see it instore, but it looked very similar to the Mulberry ones.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments it's always nice to hear your thoughts.