Friday, 16 August 2013

Three Floor dresses


I know I say I love things a lot, but I'm seriously smitten with Three Floor dresses. I discovered them over a year ago with the help of ASOS, and had to have my hands on one right away. They have been seen on quite a few celebs, from The Saturdays, to Nicole Scherz-a-ma-thingy, to Amanda Seyfried.

I have quite a few favourites, but my all time favourite (so far) is the electro pop dress. Of course true to form it was sold out by the time I decided I needed it. So I kept religiously checking the website in the hope that it would come back in stock, in time for Saturdays wedding and as luck would have it, it came back in only one size which happened to be mine- result!!  And thanks to last years dress, I knew the size would be perfect. They are quite small fitting, so size up, or go for the bigger of your two sizes if you are between two.

Excuse the badly lit 3am hotel room shot!

Now I know it's not everyone's cup of tea - I'm sure I caught a few people giving me funny looks, but I loved it!  My very talented friend done my hair, and as a massive quiff fan I was so pleased with it. 

I love quirky dresses, with different little details like a unique back or clashing colours, a lot of Three Floor dresses also have cut outs too, and some definitely aren't for the fainthearted. 

Last years dress.

   These are some of my other favourites from Three Floor -limited sizes left in most of these though. 



I'm off to prepare for another wedding tomorrow, no new dress this time though, my old faithful is making yet another appearance, nearly 4 years old and still going strong!

Edited: I've just had an email through to say that Three Floor are offering 20% off all dresses today (21/08/13) until midnight with the code 'SALE24', so if you have your eye on one now is the time to buy, as they are rarely discounted!


Tx

10 comments:

  1. Stunnah! Love them both - great to find somewhere a bit quirky for a special occasion. Enjoy your wedding - I'm off for a nosey now! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Avril! They definitely are quirky!! Hope u get sorted out for yours! X

      Delete
  2. Never heard of these before .. & sadly not for me for obvious reasons but WOW, you look AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen, they are not for everybody but I just love them!! X

      Delete
  3. Funily enough, i saw Lucy from TOWIE in one of these dresses, googled it and found this company. They have some interesting pieces, i love the blue lace!
    I love the coraly one you have on!!

    http://styleandbeautyforless.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she has been doing the rounds do all the magazines in the blue one, it stunning. But I would be happy with any of them! X

      Delete
  4. Good to finally see you in it trea! Looks fab and those dresses are hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure are Hollie, it was great to finally get wearing it, tried it on far too much lol!! X

      Delete
  5. OMG it's amazing, I love it! Love love love. Gorgeous on you. And where are the black shoes from?x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Natalie, the shoes are the primark Zara copies, they are my friends but I really want them, they're so comfy!!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments it's always nice to hear your thoughts.