Wednesday, 21 August 2013

Primark A/W 2013

Primark A/W collection is everywhere at the minute, and I can't believe I'm actually going to say this but I'm looking forward to layering up with some of these pieces. Here's some of my favourites, that I've spied across the interwebz. 

                      
Tartan is going to be a massive trend this A/W, I was never quite convinced about tatan before, but I feel myself coming round to it. I've been after and red and black plaid shirt for a while so perhaps that will ease me in gently. 

                                    

                                

I'm loving the red which seems to be heavily featuring, and am seriously lusting after the animal print jumper above. 

                   

Every single pair of these would slot into my wardrobe rather seamlessly, so I'm hoping and praying that at least some of these hit the NI primark shelves, as we never same to get the same choice as they do elsewhere. 


                                     
How gorgeous are these?! Perfect with a LBD or would look so cool with distressed boyfriends and a slouchy sweater. It's taken me a while to jump on the animal print band wagon, but now that I have, it's the first thing that catches my eye. 

                               

 This sweatshirt would look amazing with my zara boyfriends, and hi- tops, for a relaxed but cool look.
 Sweatshirts are going to be one of my obsession items of A/W I think, love them cos they're cosy, comfy but mega cool at the same time.

I'm looking forward to some new trends, it feels like forever since we seen something new, but that's what happens when we start looking at the next season trends when the current one has only begun. I've sort of held of looking at A/W stuff, but now the temperature has well and truly dropped I can put it off no more- so bring on A/W I say!! 

                                                                              T x 
     

7 comments:

  1. I love the red pullover and I totally agree with you about the shoes. They all look amazing.

    http://frecklesbynina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely with you ... bring on Autumn now! It kills me to say it, but I'm intrigued by the Primark AW collection. I only hope it looks as good in reality. The problem is that they seem to have a great photographer, but quite often, the items themselves are a disappointment in real life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup - M&S photographers could do with taking a few tips there. And Primark could take some tips from M&S on quality :o)

      Delete
  3. Primark are doing themselves proud! They've got some lovely things! Hopefully they live up to the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spotted the jacket in the Abbeycentre Primark last week and loved it! Wish I'd bought it. Interested to see the shoes up close, don't think I've ever bought heels from Primark before.

    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the sweatshirts - not on me but I still like them. I need something a little less eye-catching as I'm not very brave. I reckon all going well, we'll see you in that last sweatshirt at some point soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not so sure about Tartan either but never say never! I definitely have my eye on a few sweatshirts! I'm planning to hit Primark next week! I haven't been since I got back! Gasp! Ax

    http://couscousandcorkwedges.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments it's always nice to hear your thoughts.