Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Heels, heels and more heels

This month I was going to buy the Zara heels I had been lusting after as seen in this post, but I've seen them on actual feet since, and I've changed my mind on them. I just can't put my finger on what it is but there's something I don't like about the sole. I'm sooooo fussy about the shape of shoes and have a bit of a thing about the shape of the sole and how it rises up to the heel, I can't really explain it but when I seen an offending shoe it's really obvious.

Nearly exactly a year ago- check out how far my hair has come!




But the good news is I did purchase a few other shoes instead! I bought these Zara beauties last summer, but haven't worn them much as they are quite restrictive colour wise, so I was kicking myself when I missed the boat on the black ones (yes I did it again!). They are on eBay but I'll be dammed if I'm going to pay over £100 for this type of shoe, especially when they were only £30 originally. So I couldn't believe my luck when I came across Linzi shoes. They do cheap copies of the most popular shoe styles. So what did I buy.......well I got four pairs actually -  I couldn't resist.





£25.00

£25.00


This shape of shoe has always been a favourite of mine and I think they look equally great with a dress or with a pair of battered jeans. I couldn't pick between the black and the nude so got both, but if I keep both I can guarantee they will both get plenty of wear.


£28.00
I have a few black courts but really want a more pointed shape, and these ticked all the boxes, they look very like the Pigalle Louboutin's I think. The Louboutin search I talked about here is on hold BTW- heard too many bad reports so the jury's out on them at the min, so hopefully these will fill the Louboutin shaped gap until I make up my mind.


£30.00
I also ordered these, I love this style of shoe (very Olivia P) and they will look amazing with a LBD plus I'm hoping they will do for the summer weddings I have coming up, they also come in red and nude, I really love the red pair, but I don't have enough to go with them to justify buying them, and a black shoe is a real staple for me anyway so the black it was.



£29.99 (only size 5 & 8's left)
I topped off the online shopping frenzy with these Zara beauties. I have been constantly looking at them for weeks and the chunky mid heel is a real box ticker for me. I have seen them on a lot of bloggers that I follow, and just know I would be so disappointed if they sold out - which they invariably will! So I procrastinated no more and they're currently winging their way to me! Now I realise they are quite similar to the nude ones above, so I'm going to have to make a decision between the two, but they lower heel may just swing it for me.

I'm not going to keep all of these, but at the minute I really do want them all so I'm just going to have to be ruthless, or failing that just hope some of them don't fit me!!!

T x




14 comments:

  1. They are all great, and ok for walking because of ankle strap, although i need your teenie wee ankles to avoid legs like tree trunks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw don't be silly u are TINY my dear!!

      Delete
  2. Your hair has grown so much in a year! I'm willing mine to atm! Fab shoes/Sandals & I can't wait to hear which ones you keep! Andrea x

    http://couscousandcorkwedges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Andrea it does grow quick but never quick enough! Can't wait for them all to get here!

      Delete
  3. Wow your hair really has grown! I'm booked for the chop!
    Some lovely shoes there! Reasonable too!
    H x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U mean you getting it cut again??? I've seen a few pics of me with short hair recently and want it short now again too!!! Argh! But long is definitely handier for me at the mo as I can wash and go easier and don't have to worry about styling it as much. Can't wait for my shoes to come! Xx

      Delete
  4. Ooh the Zara ones are lovely - they will go with everything - I'd had my eye on those as well.

    I can't walk in stilettos these days and tend to go for the block heels, but I do love your bright ankle strap Zara lovelies :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Zara ones are surprisingly easy to walk in, I only do comfy heels not towering skyscraper ones, so have to shop around a lot. I had to pounce on the Zara ones as I knew I'd only regret it if it didn't!

      Delete
  5. oooh I love a shoe bargain - what's the quality like of the Linzi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still waiting on them Fiona, were supposed to be here today, will let ya know though, as I'm soooo fussy about shoe quality!

      Delete
  6. Great buys - I loved those Zara ones and did try on (when they were £30!!) and remember them being surprisingly comfy too but like you, I didn't buy and regretted it. Let me know how you get on with those copies...I could be tempted! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The copies are great Avril, but too big returning for a smaller size and hope they will do the job, they are such a perfect summer sandal!

      Delete
  7. Love your purchases oh and the Zara ones from last year!! I'd be killing them with battered jeans and a white tee!!

    Ps. My friend mentioned you when we were at the pub earlier!! She's followed your blog through mine ; )

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes deffo Karen, must try that need to get more wear out of them!

      That's so cool, little old me! Lol x

      Delete

Thanks for your comments it's always nice to hear your thoughts.