Monday, 15 April 2013

Ooooo new shoes!!

I have a serious thing for shoes and I'm sure I've bought about twenty pairs since the start of the year. Most women who are mad about shoes seem to steer towards heels but I gravitate more towards flat shoes or trainers. I'm always on the hunt for my holy grail shoe, which for me is comfortable but fashionable. I have really narrow boney feet, I wear orthopaedic insoles and I have arthritis in my knees (I'm aware I sound like I'm an 80 year old woman!), all of which you can imagine makes shoe shopping a lot of fun! So although I have plenty of shoes I never stop looking for the perfect comfortable pair.
This week I've added three new pairs to my collection, two H&M and one from Zara - where else I hear u ask!! I've added the website pic and a few pics of me wearing them, as I really think you need to see shoes on actual feet to really see what they're like, and I hate when websites don't have photos like that (Zara I'm looking at you!!).

H&M £20
 These brogues are so comfy, they're not real leather but really feel like they are, I got them in the recent flash sale half price for £14.99, they're now back on sale at £20 and I'm considering ordering the black now too. I like a more masculine style of brogue as I'm not a real girly girl, and I think these are perfect without being too heavy looking.

H&M £34.99
 
A leather shoe is rare in H&M so I had to snap these up straight away. They are a gorgeous nude shade and the little details make them look like a far more expensive shoe I think. I think they make me look as if I've really big feet though, but I've convinced myself it's all in my head as I have quite small feet for my height.
Zara £22.99
I spoke about these before on the recent Fashion full circle post, I wasn't holding out much hope for them at this price, but they're great and surprisingly comfortable. I've already came up with so many outfits in my head, despite the fact I have only a little cobalt blue in my wardrobe.



H&M Shirt H&M Jeans H&M Shoes

Here's Saturdays outfit featuring the brogues and my new H&M jeans and shirt. I got everything here in half price in the H&M flash sale. They have these every so often so if you like H&M it's worth singing up for emails as you get some great offers every few weeks or so. I rarely buy anything in H&M at full price these days and who doesn't love a cheeky 20% off ?!!


Edited to add: Just got an email about a 25% of one item with code 0483 valid until 21.04.13.

24 comments:

  1. I can't believe I have never heard of these sales! I will be on the lookout from now on for definite. I love the nude brogues, they would go with so many things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The flash sales are great, usually only about 30 items but full of staples which I loath buying so it's great to get 50% off!!

      Delete
  2. Oooh the cobalt ones work!! Hooray!!! They look delicious! Not too high then? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know, I was pleasantly surprised. They're high but comfy too and easy enough to walk in, although I've only been round the bedroom in them so it could be a different story when I actually leave the house in them!! Lol

      Delete
  3. The blue Zara ones are stunning!! Good choice! I like the brogues too but just don't think I could pull them off as well as you do! Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Give them a go you'd be surprised, they're a good mix of feminine and masculine so would suit most people.

      Delete
  4. Absolutely amazing, I love the brogues and the blue heels.
    I can't believe how many pairs of shoes you have bought!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Fiona, I have a bit of a problem! Lol. May need to get checked in somewhere

      Delete
  5. I LOVE the brogues!!! Great choices, let the shoes do the talking!
    X
    http://missionstyleuk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen, they're definitely my favourite shoes at the mo!

      Delete
  6. Loving the brogues (of course!), especially with the black laces!
    And how good are H&Ms jeans - and at that price you can buy two pairs without guilt;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course u are Rosanna! I love the black laces too but thought I could switch them for ribbon if the black didn't match something I was wearing. I only have 2 pairs of H&M jeans and they are really good quality I think. Don't be giving me ideas! Lol

      Delete
  7. I love the slip on flats. Are they comfy? I've been eyeing them up and I've just got a 25% off voucher mailed through. Could be tempted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I edited my post to add that as I got it about an hour after I posted it. They're comfy but I haven't ventured outside in them yet so that could change. But they're the perfect colour to go with everything Sue!

      Delete
  8. I love all 3 shoes! The blue ones are beyond sexy and those brogues!! Love them. You're so lucky that you can just buy them off the rack. shoe shopping is my worst nightmare especially when I have UK 1 feet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Serios shoe envy, I need to look away now x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Saw the blue ones over on 'Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger' - she rocked them too ... in the countryside as well so no bother to you when you wear them out. I'm very tempted...love the cut around the toe of them...if that makes sense. But have no idea how to style so get showing me some fab outfits please! Axx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had a little nosey there and she looks amazing in them, i defo have to try them with leopard print. Was planning on doing a little post on outfits so I will get on it soon Avril! xx

      Delete
  11. I love brogues, I just can't seem to pull them off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just have to find the right pair Hollie, there are so many different styles and shapes, the pretty girly ones do nothing for me, theres a pair for everyone I maintain!

      Delete
  12. Those brogues are AMAZING on you! Love, love, love them. (they look utterly ridiculous on me - I've tried!) Also love the blue stilettos ... in fact great haul all round. Shoe envy :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really Helen, I would have thought u could have pulled these off no bother! I love me shoes!!

      Delete
  13. Haaa, new shoes <3 Yours look so nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank u, love your Zara sandals on your most recent post!!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments it's always nice to hear your thoughts.