Friday, 22 March 2013

Warning - H&M heavy

So if you hadn't already noticed I'm a massive H&M fan, once you order online they seem to send you little catalogues through the post, and really the last thing I need is more ways to browse the H&M collection but who am I to say no to more ways to look at clothes, although it does feel very old skool.  I wasn't particularly impressed with the S/S 13 offerings its all got a bit samey and I think I have quite enough H&M in my wardrobe already, but there are a few pieces that have caught my eye. I'm big into yellow this season and it was all sparked off by this little jacket that I bought a good few months back.



So this shirt has caught my eye, I think it would do great with denim and the monochrome trend alike. There are very few sizes left online, but I have seen this in store recently so may have to go pick it up, as it's a hell of a lot cheaper than the Equipment one I've been lusting after in this post.  
H&M shirt £19.99
H&M are featuring a lot of prints at the minute and this tropical print caught my eye. It's nice but they do tend to jump on a print and flog it do death on shirts, dress and trousers all at the same time, so I'm already a wee bit sick looking at it, but I suppose I do be on the website and in store quite often so that's probably par for the course! But it is a nice print, so I may pick up one of these pieces the next time I'm in H&M as there are very few sizes left online.

Dress £19.99
Blouse £9.99
Frill blouse £9.99
Trousers £24.99

H&M do great little offers every so often where they discount an item of clothing and you can buy it at a special offer price which is usually £3.99. Only one is allowed per customer though. These blouses retail at £7.99 normally, and would be a great little summer top. I have previously ordered a sweatshirt with this offer which to be honest wasn't great quality but for the price of a magazine or a sandwich I can't really complain.
Sleeveless blouse £3.99


Oh and I almost forgot, H&M are now doing leather bags!! Crazy, I know, as it's usually all 'imitation' this and 'polywhatever' that when it comes to H&M and bags. I like all three of these, but I could imagine how long the beige suede would stay looking so pretty with me, I would like to get a look at them in store before I would buy though. There's free shipping at H&M at the mo with code 0439 until 27th March.
So if your not totally H&M-ed out at this stage, here's last Saturdays look for me which is a bit H&M heavy (what's new I hear you cry!). Comfy and easy as the only place I headed was Lidl (I know, the glamour of my life is just too much for me sometimes too).
 H&M denim shirt
H&M tube skirt
Oasis Navy jacket
H&M navy snood
Boohoo boots




     

17 comments:

  1. Loving that tropical print - I think the trousers are the nicest version of it. Like you, I've been getting all the catalogues lately too - can't get enough of H&M, it's just fantastic. Hope the snow's not too bad down with you - it's grand in Belfast. All the roads are clear. Ax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its a lovely print Avril, want to see it in the flesh now following Kat's comment below, trying to keep away from H&M at the minute though as I end up buying too much and I need to buy more elsewhere!

      Delete
  2. I'm loving H&M at the moment - well their H&M Trend section. All their jackets/blazers seem to fit me for some strange reason and it's brilliant. They average about £10-15 more than the main range but I can see the difference in the finish so it's worth the extra for me. I also like their premium products range where they feature "god forbid" real leather items. And I can't even begin to keep up with their offers, I never know which is the latest code to use.

    I like the beige leather bag ... but I don't need it. How sensible am I?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love all the bag's Sue but need to get a feel of them. I know what you mean about the quality it can be a bit dodgy sometimes which is why I only really but in store with H&M.

      Delete
  3. I don't have great luck at H&M, but maybe I need to try harder. I love the pieces you posted, especially the tube skirt in your photo. Like how you styled with the tights, jacket and snood.

    Usually I sweep into H&M there for my kids and end up spending all of my money. Next time I'll browse for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can be very hit and miss Martha, sometimes it takes a bit of work but it's always worth it in the end. I have only started buying clothes for my wee boy in it as the kids floors are usually upstairs and I've no money left by the time I get that far lol!!

      Delete
  4. Love the yellow jacket and shirt. I haven't been inside the door of H&M in weeks and weeks. Clearly time I rectified that!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Helen, get yourself down there!! Loved your recent yellow jacket too.

      Delete
  5. Hi I love if you want to take a peek? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, great blog will add you to my Bloglovin!!

      Delete
  6. Love the yellow jacket. PErfect if we ever get a spring...... Have you seen the tropical print stuff in the flesh? I was so keen to see it, it being sustainable fashion etc. Well bugger that. It is the most hideous cheap feeling polyester (and i'm so not averse to a bit of poly - am not remotely a fabric snob at all). However this is that teeth grating, don't stand too near a naked flame Primark stuff. Which lots of high street stores seem to be using (I'm not really looking at you, Wallis......). At least it's cheap in H&M I guess. Such a shame as the colour and print is utterly exquisite. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No not seen it at all Kat but I can just imagine now what it's like now, that's why I don't buy too much online, currently sitting here in a scratchy H&M jumper that I bought online but I loved the shape of so didn't send back. The price means I don't mind too much, but at times they have some gorgeous fabrics, and they're doing real silk shirts now to I shall have to investigate further!!

      Delete
  7. Oh no Kat, I haven't seen the tropical in the flesh but can now imagine what it's like, such a shame!
    I love your shirt over tunic combo Trea, works really well on you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have known natalie, the fabrics can be a bit dodgy at times, still need to get a look instore though. I am living in that denim shirt at the mo, you will be sick looking at it very soon!

      Delete
  8. I didn't know they had leather bags....must take a look during the week:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was totally shocked myself Anne, but so happy as I love a good leather bag!!

      Delete
  9. Love this post, love that yellow shirt (i have it) and that suede bag, just ordered the last one in the sale and with an added 25% off!!! haha
    Would love for you to check out and follow my blog styleandbeautyforless.blogspot.co.uk and (if you like it)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments it's always nice to hear your thoughts.