Sunday, 3 March 2013

Not so mellow yellow

I ended up in one of the massive Tesco stores the other night and decided to have a little nosey at their clothes, my local Tesco’s clothing range is dire. I’m glad I did as there are a few little gems to be had. After falling in love with my yellow H&M jacket and the fact that it goes with everything I have decided I will be injecting more yellow into my wardrobe this spring. I plan to wear brights with the monochrome trend this Spring, as all black and white feels a bit too dreary for me and yellow is perfect for that job.  So I was happy to come across this yellow knitted jumper for just £7 in the sale, it has a lovely weight to it and feels far more expensive than it was. I’m planning on wearing it with monochrome skirts & patterned skirts. 


They also had some great little bags too. I've been maning to get a satchel or a saddle bag and was going to get a real leather Zatchel one, but I think I will just get couple of these instead as I don't really carry a bag a lot at the minute.I tend to just bung my stuff into my baby bag which is getting a bit battered in the bottom of the buggy and had the odd sweet stuck to the inside, so I think I'll wait to the wee man is potty trained and maybe get a proper Zatchel one then. But for now a couple of these will do., I think i'll go for the yellow saddle bag and the mint satchel which will both work well for Spring/Summer. The mint one seems to be sold out online so I'll have to head back to the shop and hope there ae some left.
£10

£8

£8

£8

£10

£8

£10

6 comments:

  1. Great selection Trea - haven't been inside a Tesco for ages but I better make an excuse to now. Love that last clutch in particular. Wonder can the delivery man bring me one? Lol Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Avril the selection was great. I love the last one too, I want them all. Got a real thing for bags at the mo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little bags are so cute. I like the first one. And I've not had a look recently in Tesco clothing but that yellow jumper is a good find. Perfect for Spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's reminds me of the yellow Zatchel one you featured on your yellow post. I still haven't had a chance to get back to Tesco so praying they are still there.

      Delete
  4. Lovely choices! Our Le Petit Sac - Noir would fit right in! xx

    http://donavonbentley.blogspot.com
    http://donavonbentley.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
    Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how could we
    communicate?

    Feel free to surf to my web page ... weblink

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments it's always nice to hear your thoughts.