Monday, 11 February 2013

Clumsy and colour blocked

I just about got over the cold/bug thing then what do I go and do only bang my head off the shower controls while trying to make a bit of room in the small plastic animal zoo that's located in the shower tray. Told you I was accident prone in my last post here but I bet you didn't believe me ;( I've had headaches ever since, and after visiting A&E today turns out I have concussion. So short and sweet post tonight as the glare of the computer isn't really helping.

Saturday's outfit was a blast from the past, it was literally pulled from the back of the wardrobe, the top and cardi are at least 5 years old, and I don't think I've worn leggings in over a year. I totally forgot how comfortable they are. I actually kept panicking every time my top went up a bit as I kept thinking I was wearing tights, so I think I may have to revisit the leggings very soon again as they're ideal for a day of housework and rolling about on the floor with my wee man. Oh and great for the cinema too, because I usually sprawl out and eat my body weight in popcorn (I see it as a personal challenge). We went to see Flight, with Denzel Washington,and although was head was pounding it was really good and lets just say I'll not be getting on an airplane anytime soon!

Dorothy Perkins Tunic
Dunnes Cardi
Next leggings
Jones Bootmaker boots
 
 
 
On Sunday I manged to drag myself and my massive bruised head out to meet the girls for dinner, I wore an ASOS colour block blouse that's been in my wardrobe for months which I totally forgot about (love when that happens!) and of course nice stretchy jeans.
 
ASOS blouse
Topshop Baxter jeans
ASOS shoes
 
 
 

 
 



12 comments:

  1. Love the tunic and the blouse! Great colors for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We need to inject a but if colour somehow Joanna, because the weather certainly isn't doing it as you'll find out for yourself very soon!!

      Delete
  2. Love the colour block blouse. Great outfit. Sorry to hear about your concussion (that sounds like such a ridiculous statement!) Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha thanks Helen, I think I'm over the worst of it now though.

      Delete
  3. While I love the neon tones in your tunic, this ASOS color blocked shirt looks great on you. i think it was smart to keep the rest of this look simple so the shirt could really shine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I was so happy when I rediscovrred this shirt, it's so soft and comfy too!

      Delete
  4. I love the grey and yellow tunic. Its one of fave colour combos, a great item to have kept hold of! The boots are lovely too. Hollie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love grey and yellow together too, in fact yellow is my colour of the moment!

      Delete
  5. Two great outfits! Loving that colour block blouse especially. And OMG - concussion! Sharron was right!! You take it easy petal and rest up...definitely living up to your accident prone reputation! Hope you're feeling better soon, Avril x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm fine Avril, just the odd sore head now and again, milking it for all its worth with the hubs though! Lol

      Delete
  6. Really nice Tunic, I knew you had concussion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was you who made me even think of concussion so thanks Sharron! X

      Delete

Thanks for your comments it's always nice to hear your thoughts.