Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Schools out........

I've been catching up on a few blogs today and I'm now jealous of everyone in their sparkly get- up's. I'm not massively into sparkles and sequins as I'm a bit of a tomboy but I always wear something sparkly on New Year's Eve. We went to a school themed party on new years eve so no sparkly dress for me, instead this is what I wore, I totally forgot about it until the day before so had to improvise a bit. wearing the hubs shirt and tie, think I just about got away with it.  So no sparkles for me but at least we had a great night with our friends to ring in 2013!

 
 
I'm enjoying my time off and taking it easy just playing with me wee man and doing a bit of cooking, so I don't have too many outfit posts, as I'm either in my PJ's or trackie bottoms (super stylish I know). This was my day outfit on New Years Eve, I love burgundy and animal print together, I didn't own any animal print until I bought these jeans and now I'm hooked on it.


Oasis leather jacket
Next cream blouse
George at Asda scarf
Vero Moda jeggings
Asos wedge boots

1 comment:

  1. Can't beat a sequin or two on NYE! I love Animal Print, always have and always will, love it with red and cobalt blue aswell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments it's always nice to hear your thoughts.