Monday, 24 December 2012

Happy Christmas y'all!!

Hey just a quick post to wish you all a very Happy Christmas. I've had a pretty uneventful weekend thanks to me being super organised this year, so nothing very blog worthy to report. I've spent the day making desserts and am actually sick of chocolate, let's hope that wears off before tomorrow!

Here's my yule log which is a serious throw back to my school days, I'm hoping my Home Ec teacher would be pleased with this one.

Anyways enjoy the next few days, and of course, eat, drink and be merry because I know I will!! T x

1 comment:

  1. Wow - that yule log is seriously impressive! Hope you had a great Christmas and have survived to tell the tale. Happy New Year! Avril x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments it's always nice to hear your thoughts.