Sunday, 30 December 2012

Chritsmas outfit roundup

Hey I'm back, its only been a few days but feels like ages. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and had plenty of time to recharge. We had a very quiet Christmas so I only have a few outfit photos as the majority of days were spent in my lounge wear (read trackie bottoms) chillin with my two main men.

This was an outfit from last weekend, these boots are fast becoming my favourites as they go with a lot more that I thought and of course they are so comfy and cosy.
 
H&M black jumper
Zara Gillet
H&M black jeggings
New Look scarf
Moda in Pelle Boots


 
Next is Christmas days outfit, and I have to confess these next few outfits were all snapped together with no jewellery or make up so no head shots. This dress was perfect for Christmas day, it looked dressy enough with the silky material but was loose enough for plenty of turkey and desserts and to get down for the odd game with the kids on the floor. I can't find it on the Next website even though I only bought it a few weeks ago.
 
Next geo print dress
Asos wedge boots
This was my boxing day outfit, again comfort is the main factor here as no dress or tight trousers are going to get in the way of me and my dinner!
 
H&M navy blouse
H&M skirt
Barratts wedges

 
I did the fastest outfit change of my life on boxing night having only agreed to go out at 10:50pm after being broken down by my siblings. I had 10 minutes to decide what to wear,retouch make up and do hair. This dress fitted the bill as I could wear tights and throw my hair up casually, so I think I just about got away with it.
 
Max C London dress via ASOS
ASOS scala courts
 



  
 
 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the geo print dress!! Hope you have a fabulous 2013!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good girl! Like Joanna, I'm loving the Next dress - great buy! Happy New Year Trea and I'm looking forward to a New Year meet up, Avril x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments it's always nice to hear your thoughts.