Monday, 5 November 2012

Weekend wears

 
This is my Saturday outfit, we took our little boy to McDonald's and soft play area, so I wanted something comfy so I could get in the ball pool with him (any excuse eh!). It was so dull and dreary outside so I wanted a bit of colour in my outfit, hence my bright red jumper. I'm a real sucker for a breton stripe so this is one of my many stripey tops. I'm wearing my wedge trainers, I know these are a real marmite item but I have to say I absolutely love them, I think the appeal to my inner tomboy.
 
We also went to the cinema Saturday night and I didn't bother changing as I love to be comfy in the cinema and these denim jeggings are great for that job. The hole on the knee has grown a bit recently, probably due to rolling around on the floor with the wee man, he also likes to tickle me through the holes so I think its getting bigger by the week. I don't know what I'll do when it gets too big as I love these jeggings (hate that word) as they are actual denim but they don't have the same bulkiness of jeans up top.
 

 
Jeggings - Asos
Jumper - Next
Wedge trainers - Asos


 
This was Sunday's outfit, I always try to wear a skirts or a dress on a Sunday and didn't let the fact that I was going to watch a football match stop me. I had two pairs of tights on here, as well as trainer socks and multiple layers under my jacket, so that's why I look a bit bulky. The leather jacket made another appearance this weekend (don't know how I survived without it before) this time under a zara waistcoat so it had the khaki jacket/leather sleeve look. I toyed with the idea of buying a jacket like that but thought it may only be a fleeting trend so this way I get the look but still have two separate items of clothing that are obviously more versatile.
 
 
Khaki waistcoat - Zara
Leather jacket - Oasis
Knitted skirt - Miss Selfridge
Boots - Jones Bootmaker

2 comments:

  1. Really like your skirt, it looks really good all together, enjoying your blog, thanks for the inspiration.
    Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hayley, I always get inspo from blogs so glad to help!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments it's always nice to hear your thoughts.