Friday, 30 November 2012

New hair, new rings, new boots

 
Today's outfit for yet again more Christmas shopping (actually getting really sick of it now) and trip to the hairdressers. This was a bad choice as there was freezing fog today and my legs were a bit cold. I invested in a pair of riding style over the knee boots today, I'm still a little undecided about them but my hairdresser was wearing a gorgeous pair and she put me in the notion. No doubt I will be wearing them tomorrow, as I have to wear mt new stuff as soon as I get it. Also got my engagement and wedding rings back today after being re-dipped as they are white gold. I can't stop looking at them, they are like brand new rings- and let's face it diamonds match every outfit!!

Jumper - New Look
Denim Shirt - Topshop
Skirt - H&M
Boots - Jones Bootmaker

So this is the new hair, now I know it's not a massive change but because it was a red shade before so my hairdresser didn't want to go too blond as she though it may turn pink so we went easy on the blond. I actually like the colour it's quite subtle, and probably not everyone would even notice it, but it's just enough to lift it and make it a bit more interesting while I'm growing it. I may go a bit blonder in the next few weeks, but it will wash up lighter over time so I'll see how it goes. I got a very small trim too just to get rid of  the dead ends.



 
 
 

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, don't add blonde. Your hair is a gorgeous colour and sooo glossy! Really lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments it's always nice to hear your thoughts.