Friday, 2 November 2012

Leather love

 
This was what I wore out to dinner on Sunday evening, I didn't have time to photograph it then so I just fired it on this morning for a quick outfit post. I love these jeans as they're nice and stretchy, which always helps when going out to that particular restaurant as I usually leave looking like there's an extra member of the family on the way - damn food babies!
 
  I'm wearing my new waterfall leather jacket, which I'm so in love with, I have a few fake leather jackets but to be honest I don't really like them that much and rarely wear them, (although I'm considering getting some fake leather leggings). I think this jacket will be a wardrobe staple for a few years to come. (By the way theres 20% off full price items in Oasis at the mo)
 
 
 
 



Image from Oasis-stores.com

Jacket- Oasis
Top - H&M
Jeans - New Look
Boots - New Look

 

4 comments:

  1. wow, this is definitely our color pallette! you look so pretty in all these cool toned colors!

    as for the zara scarf, sorry to say but it´s an old one ;( sometimes they have simillar ones at zara´s men´s section

    xx doro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Doro, been stalking your blogs for years now, so nice to get a comment from you!

    I'm a h&m and Zara lover like you so love your outfit posts, just bought your navy peplum jumper today as it was lovely on you.

    Txx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you will be able to carry off the leather leggings no problem. Will look forward to the post when they turn up ... but what will you team them with?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous jeans!! Loving that colour. Have also almost bought that top and am now raging I didn't seeing it on you - looks great. Avril x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments it's always nice to hear your thoughts.