Friday, 16 November 2012

A little bit of luxury

Just a quick outfit post from today while I have wifi. We're currently lying up
in the lap of luxury in a 5* hotel in Donegal- it was well overdue let me tell you.

My oxblood skinnies took me from day to night, channeling the whole capsule wardrobe thing for once. I wore them with my wedge trainers today and a tan blazer from next, with a denim shirt underneath. After a quick mess about in the pool, in which my wee man kept shouting 'bath!' much to everyone's amusement, we went for dinner which by the way was devine. I change my top for an Asos bird print blouse and the obligatory bloggers bubble necklace.

Soz for the crappy quality pics, iPhone 3 is dire and hotel rooms always have the worst lighting.

2 comments:

  1. Looking lovely! Have head great things about Lough Eske - would you recommend? THanks for the comment on my blog. I had my hair coloured about 5 or 6 weeks ago in the salon. It's fairly close to my natural colour but after 20 years of colouring my hair I'm not entirely sure what that is…but I do have a fair bit of copper in there already. Off now to read back over your blog posts…good luck with the blogging! Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes would definately recommend it Avril, just pure luxury, I have just done another post on it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments it's always nice to hear your thoughts.