Sunday, 28 October 2012

Lazy saturday style





Ok so let me start by saying this isn't the most fashion forward outfit in the world, it was actually the first three things I pulled from the top of the ironing pile yesterday, and after I had them ironed and draped over a chair I thought, hey they actually go well together and I can't really be arsed ironing anything else so that's simply how this outfit was born. Then I simply fired on a few accessories, and there you have it. I actually didn't end up leaving the house yesterday so this was really a waste of an outfit, so I will pull it out another time.

Please excuse my hair, I'm currently growing it out from a 'Frankie saturdays' style so it's a complete nightmare, although my hair does grow quick not just quick enough!



Animal print scarf/snood - New Look
Tan cardi - Next
Stripey shirt - Topshop
Straight leg jeans- Zara
Brown leather belt - Charity shop


4 comments:

  1. Oh crikey - you have legs up to your armpits! Drat - I hoped you were going to be a midget like me! Just joking. Lovely to see you doing am outfit post and the jeans do really look great on you. I like the fact that you've added the belt to take the outfit up a notch. That's one of the few things I rarely do as I look too bunched up but you look nice. I wore a belt today on a dress and it made me feel a bit trussed up - I am a really simple dresser actually. Keep up the blogging - you'll soon have it in your stride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks for your lovely comment Sue, it's still all a bit daunting putting myself out there! Really like your simple relaxed style, it really works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today, you can log on the worldwide web and almost immediately find a job.

    Watch out for scams when you're searching for stay-at-home mom jobs.
    You can also create your own site and sell crafts or other items you may have a talent
    for making, even baked goods.

    Feel free to visit my website; work online

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell them you are just starting out and need their
    guidance. Virtual Assistant - This is definitely a fast
    growing online opportunity that can have you working from your home office in no time.
    Affiliate marketing can be a very lucrative income source once you get the hang of it and find a marketing system that works and bring
    in results.

    Feel free to visit my web blog - ways to makemoney online

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments it's always nice to hear your thoughts.